Swords for Adventure - Chronicles
Wood Elf Ranger 8 (Dark Scout) (Korey)
Wood Elf Ranger 8
- Significant Equipment
Heavy Scimitar (Stats as Rapier)
Frost Brand (Scimitar)
Amulet of Health
Studded Leather of Glamour
- Oki has faced the undead in battle
- Oki almost died 3 times (Surrounded and cut up by 5 skeletons in the defiled temple of Pelor in the village of Tor, knocked unconscious and almost slain by the spirit guardians of the dark cleric Abramo in the village of Tor, and frozen and nearly beat to death by an ice storm cast by Wyrmlord Koth in Vraath Keep in the Elsir Vale.)
- Oki, exacting revenge for the near death experience, relieved the world of the dark cleric Abramo by making him pay the iron price in a muddy shrine under the Black Moor.
- Liberated the village of Tor from the nefarious influence of the Cult of the Reptile God lead by the diabolical Spirit Naga – Explica Defilus.
- Destroyed the Naga – Explica Defilus. Assisted in making sure the spirit naga was destroyed for eternity.
- Eradicated the humanoids from from Vraath Keep, and drove off Wyrmspeaker Koth, liberating the keep.
- Oki has a long scar where forehead meets his hair from the wicked scalping knife of a goblin worg rider.
- Assisted in slaying the green dragon Ozyrrandion at Skull Gorge. Successfully destroyed the bridge at Skull Gorge, delaying the approach of the Horde of the Red Hand to the central Elsir Vale.
- Oki’s left hand was mangled by a hobgoblin arrow. It was later healed by the Staff of Light.
- Recovered the wagon of wealth meant for the Gleaming Axe Dwarf Mercenary company to pay for the Dwarves to assist the city of Brindol against the assault by the Red Hand of Doom.
I face problems head on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Might. In life as in war, the stronger force wins.
I’ll never forget the curshing defeat my platoon suffered or the enemies who dealt it.
I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior.
I am Oki, son of Maichon and Ruindoldis. I joined the Elven Army of Thorontur at the age of 125. I was a Lieutenant in the War of the Burnt Wood. Personalily Trait: I face problems head on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success. I was a front line soldier who was slaying orcs and ogres one by one. In one of the small battles I killed an Ogre chieftan and took a piece of his broke blade he tried to slice me with. In the early morning on the eve of the war being over my platoon was ambushed by a group of Ogres and we were suprised and unprepared. My whole platoon was killed while a group of farmers and townspeople looked on from over the wall of the city we were trying to protect. This is where my flaw comes in. I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior. I barely escaped with my life. I found a small cave I climbed into and waited out the night and made it to a small town not to far from the ambush. Bond: I’ll never forget the curshing defeat my platoon suffered or the enemies who dealt it. Friends and brothers I will never see again. I traveled to the small city of Crown Point where I purchased a small house. I got into heavy dice throwing and gambling in the town and can’t stop because the rush of not knowing if I am going to win or lose is the second best feeling other than stabbing an Ogre in the belly. My Ideal in life is Might. In life as in war, the stronger force wins. As of now I am just waiting for the right time to join a battle and avenge my fallen brothers.